Good afternoon gentlemen,
Hope you are all doing well and staying safe!
As I am sure you are all aware of by now, our hopeful start date of June 4th will not be happening. We are working closely with the town and all parties involved on next steps and we hope to have an update ready for everyone in the next few weeks.
The executive has met and we are hopeful that we can try to have some sort of season start in early/mid July. With that said, we are committed to not doing anything that puts our league or our members at risk. If it is not safe to play, we won’t. If we can find a way to play safely and following the safety guidelines coming from Baseball Ontario, we will do our best to try and make something happen.
Once we have more news on the safety guidelines that will be put in place, we will send out a survey for all to give us their opinions on the situation. That will help us make any further decisions. This is ALL of our league, so we want to hear from everyone before any decision is made.
For the time being, please enjoy this time with your families and stay safe!
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at 647-618-0598 or James.Philip.Anderson@gmail.com
Jimmy Anderson Jr.